West Virginia Safety Alliance ProgramThe mission of the program is to promote workplace safety and health by establishing and maintaining an open forum for all members.
The program is designed to:
- Bring all types and sizes of contractors together.
- Share our wealth of resources and pool knowledge.
- Work together to obtain group rates and bring training to the local area.
- Assist one another in performing jobsite audits.
- Host open forums to discuss current and future safety topics in our industry
- Develop mentorship program to help young safety graduates learn from those who have been working in the industry and also to mentor companies developing safety programs.