Asbestos abatement courses are offered by Safety & Health Extension. The courses are intended to meet certification requirements established by EPA, OSHA, West Virginia Health and Human Resources, and other regulatory agencies.
The courses are designed for asbestos abatement building inspectors, management planners, workers, supervisors, contractors, project designers, and air monitors. Other people who desire a broad overview of asbestos abatement may also benefit from the courses. The technical level of the courses is moderately high.
- Building Inspector and Building Inspector Refresher Courses
- Management Planner and Management Planner Refresher Courses
- Operations and Maintenance Course
- Project Designer and Project Designer Refresher Courses
- Contractor/Supervisor and Contractor/Supervisor Refresher Courses
- Worker and Worker Refresher Course
- Air Monitoring and Air Monitor Refresher Courses
For more information, contact Safety and Health Extension at (304) 293-3096 or (800) 626-4748.