EPA’s Brownfields Job Training Program
WVU Safety & Health Extension
The Program produces the skilled environmental technicians needed to clean up brownfields, creating jobs and spurring local economic development.
Northern W.Va. Brownfields Assistance Center
A program for the benefit of the
W.Va. economy, environment, and workforce.
Classes offered through the program include:
- Hazardous Waste Site Worker: 40 Hrs
- OSHA Construction 10 Hour: 10 Hrs
- First Aid / Adult CPR: 8 Hrs
- Environmental Site Assessment: 16 Hrs
- Environmental Career Development: 8 Hrs
- Underground Storage Tanks / Petroleum Contamination: 16 Hrs
- OSHA 7600 Disaster Site Worker: 16 Hrs
- Asbestos Worker Initial: 32 Hrs
- Forklift Training: 8Hrs